School Vision 2017
- Aspirational for all students – Universities, Apprenticeships, Employment. Broad and balanced curriculum (within and beyond lessons) which develops the Little Ilford Lifelong Learning Skills (LILLS) and excites students and staff about learning, broadening their horizons.
- Working with all community stakeholders (parents, Soft Federation, Saturday School, Teaching Alliance, post-16 providers etc.) to improve outcomes for all.
- Inclusive culture which removes barriers to lifelong learning, enabling staff to improve outcomes for students.
- Confident, creative, socially mobile leaders who are active agents of social change.
- Outstanding staff who are nurtured through excellent professional development.