Remote Learning Owing to Covid-19 at Little Ilford School
If you are absent from school owing to Covid-19 but you are well enough to learn from home, please join your normal lessons at normal times remotely by going to your Google Classrooms and joining via the class codes. You can contact your teachers on the message function if you experience any issues.
Your homework will continue to be set on Satchel: One (SMHW) and Google Classroom. Please keep up with this work so that you don’t fall behind. You can always contact your teachers on Google Classroom if you need us.
If you are asked to self-isolate, please ask yourselves the questions below and check the list above to determine what your learning will look like whilst you are out of school:
- Am I the only person in a class or year group self-isolating? This will affect your access to live lessons.
- Is my teacher self-isolating? This will affect your access to live lessons.
- Is my teacher unwell? This will affect your access to live lessons.
If live lessons are applicable to you:
- Make sure you read over the instructions to join live lessons. These instructions will be given to you on your Google classroom.
- Make sure you know all of the codes and login information for all of your Google Classrooms and Show My Homework. Make sure you also join your year group’s Google Classroom for general information.
- Make sure you plan in advance and check the tech to avoid any last minute connectivity issues.
- Make sure you understand that you will be removed if you misbehave and will not be able to log back in.
- Make sure that you ask your teachers if you are having any problems.